For the September episode of the monthly Hobson & Holtz Report podcast, aka FIR 155, I was the solo host with Shel away. Doing the show like this reminded me of the old days of FIR when Shel and I recorded a weekly show for over ten years, where one of us would typically do it all solo if the other was away. This was one of those times!
Anyway, you have a show to listen to so here’s what’s in this month’s H&H Report:
- Skype has finally enabled audio recording of both ends of a conversation
- Doing an interview about emerging tech on the Digital Download podcast with host Paul Sutton
- The top 10 emerging technologies of 2018
- How The Weather Channel made that insane storm surge animation
- RIP SlideShare, it was good while it lasted
- 17 ideas for using machine learning in communication
In his Tech Report, Dan York reports on Gutenberg 3.8, Yoast SEO 8.2, the third anniversary of Let’s Encrypt, and the EU’s misguided copyright directive.
Special thanks to Jay Moonah for the opening and closing music.