Shel and I got together for the September edition of The Hobson & Holtz Report to talk about these topics:
- The self-inflicted downfall of the UK PR agency Bell Pottinger (and kudos to the PRCA for putting teeth in its ethics code)
- How various fields will be affected by speech recognition (including PR and communications)
- Mitch Joel’s open letter to the advertising industry: Let’s not mess up ads for voice
- The proliferation of fake scientific journals (and what it means for the PR industry)
- The Pew Research Center has identified five “types” of people who search for facts and information, with implications for content marketing
- Are Americanisms killing British English (and does it matter)?
- In his Tech Report, Dan York explains why “Gutenberg,” the WordPress editor, may take longer than expected to appear. Dan also talks about the launch of the new Internet Society website.
Links to all the source material for this episode are on Contentle.
(Picture at top via Pixabay. CC0)