If you want to know what’s happening in social business in the UK, an event in London next month is right up your street.
Organized by my friend David Terrar, the Enterprise 2.0 Summit London on November 26 is a conference on driving business value with digital and social transformation, co-produced by Kongress Media and Agile Elephant.
Speakers and contributors include some of the UK’s leading social business influencers – Andrew Grill (who’s staked his career on the growth of social business), Anne McCrossan, Benjamin Ellis, Euan Semple and Lee Bryant, to name but a few – along with European case studies from Barclays, Shell, Deutsche Bank, Euroclear, Sanofi Pasteur and CEMEX.
So if you want to get up to speed on topics such as:
- Key drivers for the adoption of social technologies in large organizations
- Aligning social ideas with organization structure and management culture
- Key factors for the engagement of remote staff
- Success factors for leveraging social adoption and business transformation
- Discussion about the structure and building blocks for the future of organizations
- Success factors for enabling internal connections and sharing of insights
…then the Enterprise 2.0 Summit London is for you.
- Check out the series of #e20s interviews on the Agile Elephant blog during October – look for posts labelled “State of the UK’s Social Business Evolution.”
- Listen to my FIR Interview with Andrew Grill in November 2013 during which he defines what is social business.