Just one day to go until #FutureComms14 takes place in London, on Wednesday June 18.
If you’re looking for answers to questions like:
- Where is PR, communications and social media heading?
- What does your brand need to do to adapt?
- Content marketing versus the Big Idea?
- Do brands need to think like media companies?
- How can brands tell more compelling stories?
- Which skills, technologies and platforms are critical for success?
- How can we measure more smartly?
…then this one-day conference is the event for you.
“FutureComms14 brings together some of the world’s leading speakers and practitioners to inspire us to rise to the communications challenges of today and the near future,” declare Mynewsdesk, organisers of this event, who expect more than 200 people to be there.
To get a good sense of what you can expect on the day, check out this recording of a Google+ Hangout on Air panel discussion last month with some of the speakers – Deirdre Breakenridge, Danny Whatmough, Paul Sutton and me, Neville Hobson.