In ten days time, LeWeb London takes place. The overall theme is the sharing economy; the speaker line-up is fabulous, the agenda is compelling and, so, far, over 850 people have booked to be there on June 5 and 6.
This third LeWeb conference in London – to complement the winter LeWeb Paris that’s been happening every year since the mid 00s – looks set to be as good as every LeWeb in recent years, and will once again feature live video events including Google Hangouts On Air that I participated in for previous LeWebs.
This time, I’ll be physically at the event, as one of the official bloggers. I’m looking forward to the overall experience and meeting and connecting with some interesting people, friends and new encounters.
If you’re thinking about going to LeWeb London, but have yet to finally decide and book your ticket, here are nine good reasons that will help you make up your mind.
Compelling headline reasons:
- Explore the revolutionary sharing economy
- Hear from and connect with leading speakers
- Meet people from around the world
- Meet and talk to press and bloggers
- Find and secure key investors
- Connect with leading companies
- Find the next wave of great startups
- Explore and experience an amazing city
- And find opportunities