From the book description:
“It’s not about social media. Or new (or old) media. It’s about results – and there’s only one way to get results. You must finally bite the bullet, tear down your silos, and integrate all your marketing and communications. That’s how you choose the best platforms and messages for each customer. That’s how you make research and metrics work. That’s how you overcome today’s insane levels of complexity and clutter.”
- Join Gini for a lively chat with FIR Book Review Editor Bob LeDrew on the next edition of the FIR Book Club podcast: June 29, 2012 at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT / 7pm UK. Details are on the TalkShoe Book Club site.
Get this podcast:
- Download the MP3 file (6.27Mb, 15:35)
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR Reviews RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your iPhone and for your Android device (visit the Android Market from your device)
Marketing in the Round: How to Develop an Integrated Marketing Campaign in the Digital Era by Gini Dietrich and Geoff Livingston.
Hardcover only (224 pages)
Published: May 3, 2012
Paperback ISBN-13: 978-0789749178
Purchase the book online at:
- Amazon US
- Amazon US, Kindle edition
- Amazon UK
- Amazon UK, Kindle edition
- Amazon Canada (no Kindle edition available)
Share your comments or questions about this podcast, or suggestions for future shows, in the FIR FriendFeed Room. You can also email us at email@example.com; call the Comment Line at +1 206 222 2803 (North America), +44 20 3239 9082 (Europe), or Skype: fircomments; comment at Twitter: twitter.com/FIR. You can email your comments, questions and suggestions as MP3 file attachments, if you wish (max. 3 minutes / 5Mb attachment, please!). We’ll be happy to see how we can include your audio contribution in a show.
To receive all For Immediate Release podcasts including the weekly Hobson & Holtz Report, subscribe to the full RSS feed.
This FIR Review is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years. Information: www.ragan.com.
(Cross-posted from For Immediate Release, Shel’s and my podcast blog.)