If you’re a small or medium business and would like to hear what others’ experiences are with using social media effectively, and perhaps share your own experiences, the next Dell tweet chat is for you.
Over the course of an hour on Tuesday April 24, starting at 8pm UK, I’ll be moderating discussion on Twitter on these specific topics:
- What kind of content do you find most engaging for your community? What works?
- What tips can you share for using LinkedIn?
- What small and medium size businesses are using social media well? Why?
- What tools do you use to listen online?
- What are your tips for measuring social media?
How you can participate:
- Join the conversation: Add the #DellSMBChat tag to your tweets, no matter what Twitter tool you use.
- Listen: If you don’t use Twitter, you can still listen to the conversation by following the #DellSMBChat hashtag in your web browser.
If you can’t be there, you will be able to see curated tweets in a Storify page, published after the event, as we did with the first DellSMB tweet chat in March.
- More information in Kerry Bridge’s post including an advance diary note for a Google+ Hangout live video panel discussion on Google+ on Tuesday May 17.
(Disclosure: Dell is a client who I worked with on creating the Small and Medium Business Social Media Toolkit, a free online resource, with which these events are connected.)
RT @jangles: Tweet chat: Community engagement and other topics http://t.co/8FlxKg5O
Tweet chat: Community engagement and other topics http://t.co/f5bQ9GqP
from @jangles Tweet chat on Community engagement for SMB next tues http://t.co/OiXiP226
RT @jangles: Tweet chat: Community engagement and other topics: If you’re a small or medium business and would like to hear w… http:/ …
Tweet chat: Community engagement and other topics // http://t.co/wxNM2jmJ