In April, I’ll be in Amsterdam taking part in The 2012 International Social Media and PR Summit, a two-day professional development event that blends a rich mix of best practices, tips and know-how with real-world examples of how organizations are using social media.
It all adds up to a compelling collection of practical learning opportunities that you can act on.
- Use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ to extend your brand, engage your customers and get media attention
- Monitor and measure the success of your social media – and prove the ROI of your efforts to top executives in your company
- Structure your business for social media success by putting social thinking at the heart of your communications plans
- Share content easily and instantly on many social media sites – without adding to your workload
- Grab the attention of reporters and editors by contacting and interacting with journalists on social media channels
The event features insights from organizations like Heineken, Dell, Cisco, Mayo Clinic, Huffington Post UK and ING Bank – successful leaders in enjoying the benefits of using social media.
So mark your diaries for Amsterdam April 11-12, 2012, and sign up today. The cost for the full two days is €750.00 plus VAT (roughly, £625 or $990). You can also do just one day for €400.00 plus VAT.
See you in Amsterdam!
(Note: In the interests of transparency, let me disclose that Ragan Communications, the event organizer, is a primary sponsor of my podcast, For Immediate Release. That relationship has nothing to do with my speaking at their event, nor am I required to talk about it in any fashion. I’m doing so because I think it’s a terrific event at a great value price. €750 for all this? It’s a bargain!)