Le Web brings together the most influential audience in the internet ecosystem. Top industry entrepreneurs, executives, investors, senior press and bloggers gather for three days in Paris each December to focus on the key issues and opportunities in the web marketplace.
This year, three FIR regulars were among the attendees. Co-hosts Neville Hobson and Shel Holtz recorded a Google+ Hangout with Tac Anderson, Chris Heuer and Eric Schwartzman to discuss their key takeaways from this year’s event.
(If you don’t see the video embedded above, watch it on YouTube.)
- Tac Anderson is vice president and head of digital strategies for Waggener Edstrom. He’s based in London. Reach Tac on Twitter at @TacAnderson.
- Chris Heuer is specialist leader for social media at Deloitte Consulting and one of the founders of the Social Media Club. Reach Chris on Twitter at @ChrisHeuer.
- Eric Schwartzman runs Schwartzman & Associates and founded iPressRoom. Reach Eric on Twitter at @EricSchwartzman.
Get this podcast:
- Download the MP4 file (75.1Mb, 40:15)
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR Speakers & Speeches RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your iPhone and for your Android device (visit the Android Market from your device)
Share your comments or questions about this podcast, or suggestions for future shows, in the FIR FriendFeed Room. You can also email us at email@example.com; call the Comment Line at +1 206 222 2803 (North America), +44 20 3239 9082 (Europe), or Skype: fircomments; comment at Twitter: twitter.com/FIR. You can email your comments, questions and suggestions as MP3 file attachments, if you wish (max. 3 minutes / 5Mb attachment, please!). We’ll be happy to see how we can include your audio contribution in a show.
To receive all For Immediate Release podcasts including the weekly Hobson & Holtz Report, subscribe to the full RSS feed.
This FIR Interview is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years. Information: www.ragan.com.
(Cross-posted from For Immediate Release, Shel’s and my podcast blog.)