Planning is complete and things are all set for the Dell B2B Social Media Huddle that takes place in London on November 3.
For this fourth B2B social media networking event that Kerry Bridge and I have organized, we’re expecting a full house at Google’s London headquarters, the venue for our get-together. All 90 free tickets sold out long ago and there’s a waiting list. (If you have a ticket but now can’t make it on the day, please let us know so we can make a wait-lister happy.)
We have a great programme for everyone that includes formal keynote presentations:
- Lee Bryant, co-founder and Director, Headshift, on social business
- Cairbre Sugrue, Managing Director Technology, Edelman UK, on trust
- Azeem Azhar, founder and CEO of PeerIndex, on influence marketing and measurement
And, there is the popular unconference aspect, with sessions run by anyone who would like to talk on a topic they believe will be of distinct interest and value to a B2B audience. So far, we have the following sessions confirmed:
- Benjamin Ellis, Redcatco: From off-line to on-line – QR Codes, geo-location and what comes next
- Jas Dhaliwal, AVG.com: Tactics and strategies for connecting with communities
- Rob Shimmin, Shimmin Brand Protection: Social Media – Letting your corporate guard down?
- Andrew Grill, PeopleBrowser: How social is impacting TV and all forms of traditional media, from production to consumption
If you have an idea for an unconference session you’d like to run, let us know. There will be an opportunity to do that on the day.
Everyone who’s got a ticket will have received an email from Kerry today with details of the agenda, venue, timings, etc. So we look forward to seeing you in London on November 3!
If you can’t physically attend but want to participate remotely or follow the event virtually, there are a variety of ways you can connect and join the conversation:
- Tweet using the hashtag #dellb2b
- Check the PeerIndex list of all participants – http://bit.ly/dellb2b_peerindex; and the Listorious list – http://bit.ly/dellb2b_listorious
- Engage with others at the LinkedIn group – http://linkd.in/dellb2b_linkedin