Recently I visited PeerIndex at their office in the TechHub in east London (aka Silicon Roundabout). They wanted to interview me as part of their video interview series, to talk about digital, social media, public relations and more.
That interview has just been published.
(If you don’t see the video embedded above, view it on YouTube.)
It runs just under four minutes and I offer some opinions and views on these topics they asked me about:
- Why did people begin to use digital marketing?
- How is social media changing the face of PR?
- So are marketing companies adapting to the new, or sticking to the old?
- What’s the biggest mistake marketers make online?
- How do you go about getting noticed online?