Kerry Bridge and I discussed the forthcoming Dell B2B Social Media Huddle today as we continued our planning for the fourth in this series of one-day business briefings that have proven to be popular during the past few years.
The next one on November 3, 2011, look like it will be equally popular. We saw that all 70 tickets we’d made available via the online booking system have already gone. Sold out!
So we’ve made another 20 tickets available. Register now. Please act fast fast as we expect these to go quickly too. After that, it’s unlikely we can squeeze anyone else in due to the venue’s physical limitations.
It’s free to participate in, ie, there’s no financial cost to register. If you’re a LinkedIn member, event registration information is available in the B2B Social Media Huddle Group (ask to join if you’re not in that group already).
- Listen to the Huddle Update podcast Sept 15 that Kerry and I recorded today (MP3, 1.13Mb, 2:29)
Key update points:
70 tickets sold, 20 more now available.
- Lee Bryant, co-founder and Director, Headshift, on social business.
- Cairbre Sugrue, Managing Director Technology, Edelman UK, on trust.
- Azeem Azhar, founder and CEO of PeerIndex, on influence marketing and measurement.
Unconference sessions so far:
- QR codes, geo-location and more.
- How crowdsourcing can help your business deliver better products and services.
- Google+, Facebook and using social networks for B2B marketing.
If you want to speak, let us know. If you have ideas for topics, let us know.
See you in London on November 3!
If you can’t physically attend but want to participate remotely or follow the event virtually, you can join the conversation at the hashtag #dellb2b. Catch the keynotes and other sessions after the event as FIR podcasts. We’ll also upload presentations to Dell’s Slideshare page.