If you’re looking for help with getting to grips with your social media marketing, or trying to understand the strategic aspects of social media for your business, there are two distinct events in London coming up later this month that you should consider.
Social Media Marketing & Monitoring 2011 on Monday September 19 will bring together leading marketing experts, brands, agencies and journalists for an intensive one-day conference in London.
More than 20 speakers and presenters will help ensure that you get real value from your experience, with case studies, examples, Q&As, panel discussions and credible insights.
Topics we’ll be covering:
- Social Commerce – Innovative sales tools and techniques
- Location Marketing – Case studies and mobile apps
- Social Search – What it means and how to use it
- Social Media Monitoring – Influencer analysis and ROI
- Facebook – Sponsored stories, ads, apps and more
- Social Media Management – Dashboards and workflows
- B2B Social Media – Engagement and social CRM
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns – Offline, digital and social
#SMM11 will include an exhibition space showcasing social media marketing tools and services. The ticket price of £195 includes lunch, refreshments and a handbook for the day, plus networking drinks at the end of the day. Reserve your place.
Social Media for CEOs on Tuesday September 20 is a half-day strategic briefing for senior executives of large organizations. This unique event – the first of its kind in the UK – offers an end-to-end view of the benefits, and risks, of adopting social media across multiple departments within large organizations.
During this intensive morning session, we will cover topics such as:
- Social media business strategy
- Leadership and innovation: “The Social CEO”
- Enterprise social networking (internal communities)
- Customer engagement and advocacy (external communities)
- Brand and reputation management
- Talent retention and recruitment
#socialceo will last from 9am to 1pm with a networking lunch until 2.30pm. Tickets are restricted to senior executives of companies with a turnover of £10 million or more. Attendees to date include senior executives from BT, Jobsite, IBM and Metro. Reserve your place (agencies or consultants should contact Luke before booking).
Hope to see you later this month.