Engaging and energizing employees around its social media successes and strategy was the foundation underpinning the Dell "SMaC Talk Unconference," an event for employees in the computer maker’s EMEA region which took place in London on September 21, 2010.
Part of the event was a panel discussion in which four invited guests from outside Dell engaged in conversation about social media and addressed questions from Dell employees.
- Keith Childs, Manager, Digital and New Media, Opel/Vauxhall Europe
- Neville Hobson, Head of Social Media Europe, WCG (and co-host, FIR)
- Nichola Pergande, Marketing Manager, Specialised Industries and Women In Business, HSBC Bank
- Shiva Rajaraman, Product Manager, Twitter
Get this podcast:
- Download the MP3 file (20.9Mb, 45:42)
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR Speakers & Speeches RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your iPhone
Share your comments or questions about this podcast, or suggestions for future shows, in the FIR FriendFeed Room. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; call the Comment Line at +1 206 222 2803 (North America), +44 20 8133 9844 (Europe), or Skype: fircomments; comment at Twitter: twitter.com/FIR. You can email your comments, questions and suggestions as MP3 file attachments, if you wish (max. 3 minutes / 5Mb attachment, please!). Weâ€™ll be happy to see how we can include your audio contribution in a show.
To receive all For Immediate Release podcasts including the weekly Hobson & Holtz Report, subscribe to the full RSS feed.
This FIR Speakers & Speeches is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years. Information: www.ragan.com.
(Cross-posted from For Immediate Release, Shelâ€™s and my podcast blog.)