In just over two weeks time, Iâ€™ll be in San Mateo, California, USA, taking part in NewComm Forum 2010, arguably the best conference for communicators and marketers to help you understand what social media and new communications tools and technologies can do for your business.
It will be four years since I last took part in this stellar event, which takes place this year from April 20-23. I can’t wait to re-acquaint myself face to face with my SNCR colleagues again. Iâ€™m also looking forward to taking part in the SNCR Meetup during the conference.
If youâ€™re considering coming but havenâ€™t yet bought your registration or think itâ€™s an investment you canâ€™t afford, hereâ€™s some good news â€“ special discounts!
You can come for the entire four-day event or just for a day for as little as $395 (about Â£260 or â‚¬293 at todayâ€™s exchange rates). All you need to know is below so read on.
NewComm Forum will feature a whoâ€™s who of social media experts and practitioners from leading companies presenting 40 sessions in five comprehensive tracks:
- Online Communications & Communities
- Social CRM
- Markets are Conversations: From Theory to Practice
- Understanding the New Media Landscape
- NewComm Essentials
- Jackie Huba, online marketing expert and author
- Dave Carroll, singer/songwriter, “United Breaks Guitars”
- Scott Monty, Ford
- Jack Holt, US Department of Defense
- Tim Westergren, Pandora
- Neville Hobson, WCG (thatâ€™s me, with the final keynote wrapping things up)
Choose from a variety of intensive Â½-day and full-day workshops on Tuesday, April 20. Details: www.newcommforum.com/Social-Media-Workshops.
- Use discount code NCFW100 to save $100 on a pre-conference workshop. Get a 1/2-day of education for just $195
And, wrap up your Forum experience on Friday, April 23 in the special one-on-one workshop with conference faculty and SNCR Fellows – included in your conference fee.Â Details: www.newcommforum.com/Social-Media-Strategy
- Register for the full conference now at www.newcommforum.com with special “Friend of the Speaker” discount code NCF500 to save $500 off your full conference fee
Or, just join us for one day on Wednesday, April 21 with the NewComm Forum 2010 One-day Pass, which includes:
- Three keynote Sessions: Jackie Huba, online marketing expert and author; Dave Carroll, singer/songwriter, â€œUnited Breaks Guitarsâ€ and Tim Westergren, founder, chief strategist, Pandora
- Access to all conference sessions â€“ choose from 16 breakout sessions in five tracks. Featured presenters include: Shel Holtz, Jen McClure, Paul Chaney, Eric Schwartzman, Francois Gossieaux, Brian Solis, Katie Paine, Dharmesh Shah, Beth Kanter, Kami Huyse and more
- Networking Activities and Food & Beverage Events: Breakfast, Luncheon featuring Dave Carroll of â€œUnited Breaks Guitarsâ€ and Cocktail Reception
- Register now and use code NCF1D to attend for one day for just $395.
Download the brochure (PDF) for complete event information. Hope to see you there!