Next09 is one of the most important networking and trend conferences within the European web industry. The organizers are expecting a hundred international speakers and more than 1500 participants, including marketing decision makers in the media, technology and advertising sector, agencies, service providers and start-ups.
The more we share our success with others, the more we profit ourselves. This applies to humans as well as brands.
What is the Contest?
- Itâ€™s simple: describe your concept of the Share Economy â€“ how companies and brands can share freely but still make money â€“ in an imaginative way. For some good ideas, see the Call for Participation on the Nexto09 website.
- The tool you use to describe your concept is up to you: text, video or audio.
- Whatever tool you use, publish your concept online and email the link to us at fircomments [at] gmail [dot] com. Do not send us your entry, just a link to where it is online.
Send in your entries by 3.30pm GMT on Friday April 24, 2009.
Contest Rules and How To Enter
- There is no entry cost to the contest. In other words, itâ€™s free to enter.
- The contest is open to entries until Friday April 24, 2009, at 3.30pm GMT.
- In your email with a link to your published entry, please provide your name, your email address and your location (country and city). You can also submit any other information youâ€™d like to tell us, eg, your Twitter ID, but itâ€™s not required to enter.
- Email your entry link to fircomments [at] gmail [dot] com with â€˜Next09 entryâ€™ as the subject line.
- The winner will be announced in the FIR episode on Monday April 27, 2009.
- We will not use any personal information in your email for any purpose other than related to this contest. And no one other than the judges (Neville Hobson and Shel Holtz) will see it.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes and the contest winner is responsible for his or her own costs of travel, accommodation, etc, as well as any necessary permissions, eg, visas.
- By entering this contest, you give us the right to make use of your entry in any way we decide in connection with the FIR podcast series and include the winning entry in the Next09 website as determined by Nicole Simon. We are more than happy to exercise any right under a Creative Commons license.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law. Contest entrants are responsible for determining their eligibility to enter.
- The judgesâ€™ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into about any entry.
(Cross-posted from For Immediate release, Shelâ€™s and my podcast blog.)