Content Summary: According to Time To Rethink Your Corporate Blogging Ideas, a new report from Forrester Research principal analyst and Groundswell co-author Josh Bernoff, corporate blogs rank at the bottom of the trust scale with only 16% of online US consumers who read them saying that they trust them. Why people donâ€™t trust corporate blogs, what to do about it, the differences between trust and effectiveness, and tips for successful business blogging are among the key topics discussed by the panel.
- Rick Murray, President, Edelman Digital
- Max Kalehoff, Vice President Marketing, Clickable Inc
- Josh Bernoff, Vice President and Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- Lionel Menchaca, Chief Blogger, Direct2Dell
- Stephen Baker, BusinessWeek writer and author
- John Cass, marketer and author
Additional perspectives on the panel discussion:
- Part of the text conversation and questions (plain-text file, opens in new tab/window) in the FIR Live chat room at BlogTalk Radio
- Recorded: live blogging session by Bryan Person
- Recorded: live blogging session by Krishna De
Get FIR Live:
Share your comments or questions about this show, or suggestions for future shows, in the FIR FriendFeed Room. You can also email us at email@example.com; call the Comment Line at +1 206 222 2803 (North America), +44 20 8133 9844 (Europe), or Skype: fircomments; comment at Twitter: twitter.com/FIR or at Jaiku: fir.jaiku.com. You can email your comments, questions and suggestions as MP3 file attachments, if you wish (max. 3 minutes / 5Mb attachment, please!). Weâ€™ll be happy to see how we can include your audio contribution in a show.
To receive all For Immediate Release podcasts including the twice-weekly Hobson & Holtz Report, subscribe to the full RSS feed.
This FIR Live Call-In episode is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years. Information: www.ragan.com.
(Cross-posted from For Immediate Release, Shelâ€™s and my podcast blog.)