So if people donâ€™t trust company blogs, what should you do about it?
If you have an opinion, please join us for a FIR Live on BlogTalk Radio panel discussion on Friday December 19 at 11am PST, 2pm EST, and 7pm GMT. The panel includes (in addition to hosts Shel Holtz and Neville Hobson):
- Rick Murray, President, Edelman Digital
- Max Kalehoff, Vice President Marketing, Clickable Inc
- Josh Bernoff, Vice President and Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- Lionel Menchaca, Chief Blogger, Direct2Dell
- Stephen Baker, BusinessWeek writer and author
- John Cass, marketer and author
We expect to add more panel members as we approach the showâ€™s date (and if youâ€™d like to be on the panel, let us know). [Dec 19] Looks like we now have our full panel!
As with all FIR Live on BlogTalk Radio shows, youâ€™ll have the opportunity to call in and add your own opinion and perspectives or ask questions of the panelists. Just call (US number +1) 347 324 3723 at any time during the show. You can also listen to the show by dialing in to that same number, or by visiting the site and clicking the â€œlistenâ€ button.
We hope youâ€™ll join us! But if you canâ€™t make it, a recording of the show will be archived on BlogTalk Radio and issued as a regular Hobson & Holtz Report episode.
(Cross-posted from For Immediate Release, Shelâ€™s and my podcast blog.)