More than 1,700 communicators from around the world are in New York to participate in the 2008 IABC International Conference, the flagship professional development and networking event of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
This has to be IABC’s most successful conference in many years, with the Gold Quill Awards dinner, luncheons and daily passes for today and tomorrow fully sold out, not to mention such a high number of attendees overall.
If like me you couldn’t get to New York for the conference, you can still follow much of what’s going on:
- IABC2008 on Twitter, described as “the (un)official profile for the 2008 IABC Int’l Conference from @aaronu.”
- Keep up with all Twitter comments that mention ‘IABC’ at Summize.
- Photos at Flickr tagged with iabc08.
- In Session, the conference blog, with posts by many of the speakers and others.
- ConferenceCast Radio, featuring podcast interviews with speakers. Interviews leading up to the conference include notable names like Angela Sinickas and Seth Godin.
- IABC Cafe, the leadership blog, with posts contributed by a range of IABC leaders.
- Google Blog Search and Technorati links to blog posts and other content mentioning ‘IABC.’
Did I miss anywhere?