I realized the other day that I’d been remiss in not updating the list of events in which I will be speaking or presenting in the next few months.
Now done. In fact, I’ve re-structured the page on which I list such information, under Events, a more logical label. That’s now a main item on the menu bar at the head of this page (on the blog).
I also decided to include events which I’m attending, not necessarily speaking at. I’ve made clear in the listings which is which.
I’ll update the Events page as required so that it will reflect the latest picture. But here’s a bullet-point list of events I’ve committed to be at so far this year (the ones I’m speaking at are indicated with *); some more information on the Events page:
- Pitching Top Blogs: Influential Bloggers Share PR Do’s and Don’ts of the New Media Age*. Audio conference (participate by telephone), January 24, 1pm EST / 6pm GMT.
- The Don’t Panic Guide to Crisis Communications. London, January 25.
- CIPR MasterClass: New Media for Old Hands*. London, February 26.
- EuroBlog 2008: Social Media and The Future of PR*. Brussels, March 13-15.
- New Communications Forum 2008*. Santa Rosa, CA, USA, April 22-25.
- Employee Brand Engagement Conference*. London, April 28-29.
- IABC 2008 International Conference. New York, June 22-25.
- CIPR MasterClass: How To Blog*. London, July 7.
I’ve also added a new page about the participation options I consider – fee or pro bono. Just to make things clearer for event organizers who try and persuade me that the best value for my participation is the networking opportunities. That approach simply does not work.
In any case, there are some tremendous events taking place in the coming months, all of which I’m proud to be part of.
Hope to see/hear you there!