I updated my list of speaking engagements as there’s quite a lot going on in September into October.
I’ll be at these public events:
- Podcamp UK. Birmingham, England, September 1-2. The UK’s first podcamp. Running an unconference session on business podcasting.
- Buying The Blog. London, September 13. Organized by Inferno PR. Discussion focused on new research being announced at this event that looks for the first time at how blogs affect the business environment in the UK.
- Podcamp Ireland. Kilkenny, Ireland, September 29. Ireland’s first podcamp. Talking about ‘the story behind the legend that is FIR‘ (as the organizers generously describe it).
- CIPR Fresh Thinking: Media. London, October 1. Leading a session on practical podcasting.
- SimplyCommunicate/Ragan Communications Social Media Masterclass. London, October 2-3. The FIR duo in action.
If you’re planning to be at any of these events, do let me know.