- Coca-Cola ‘top UK brand seller’
- Dell channels Digg to enter the world of co-creation
- Edelman is partnering with the China Blogging Tour
- Eric Rice starts new “virtual world’s” show for PodTech
- How Jobs Played Hardball in iPhone Birth
- JetBlue to unveil passenger ‘bill of rights’
- Jet Blue – Would Social Media Marketing Have Made A Difference?
- Law.com’s do’s and don’t of corporate blogging. Excellent overview….
- LeverWealth: Return on Investment of blogs – a critical examination
- Manchester recreates city in Second Life
- Net giant supports open ID
- Sirius, XM deal to create satellite radio giant
- The 300
- US copyright lobby out-of-touch
- What is social media?
- Windows Vista well received: Gates
(Via RSS feeds.)
Eesh, I wish Scoble would change that link, it’s NOT a virtual worlds show.
Whatever it is, Eric, I’m looking forward to seeing it!
(For the benefit of anyone else reading this, Eric clarified it on his blog.)