With more people than ever before becoming early adopters of technology, paying attention to what’s being unveiled and talked about at the Consumer Electronics Show taking place in Las Vegas this week is a definite must.
There is so much information coming out from so many mainstream media sources, blogs, podcasts, exhibitors and others that it can be hard to know exactly what to pay attention to.
Here’s what I’m doing:
- Google News Alert RSS feed for keeping a prime eye on general media reporting.
- Technorati Watchlist RSS feed for what influential bloggers are saying.
- Techmeme for connected discussions, primarily tech and business focused, by influencers across all media: mainstream and blogs.
- Engadget and Gizmodo for great commentary, images and interviews, often quicker than anyone else, and definitely with a unique edge.
- The CES 2007 Media Coverage page.
That’s plenty! How are you tracking CES?