Heading off to catch a flight to London where I’m participating in the Delivering The New PR conference tomorrow.
This is a hot event with more than 150 communicators participating, from around the UK and from continental Europe. I’m looking forward to being with Philip Young, Tom Murphy, Stuart Bruce and Elizabeth Albrycht. A great team!
I’ve just sent Shel a recorded contribution for today’s edition of the FIR podcast as I won’t be live with Shel. But we have a guest co-presenter instead today – Aussie blogger and FIR correspondent Lee Hopkins. Have fun, Lee!
So little further blogging until the weekend.
Meanwhile, some other hot news items:
- At least I don’t have to give the statue back…
- Communicators Divided Over Role as Ethics Counsel to Management
- EU set to ban mobile phone roaming charges
- First Lawsuit for Second Life
- Is blogging important? 157 million hits says it is!
- Is Google Evil?
- Lessons Learned from Howard Schultz
- Live blogging Time Warner’s “investor day” webcast: a look at the cable biz
- Mass media masses at the Googleplex
- PodcastUser Magazine: Issue Four
- Shopping? Fill your cart with milk, bread and Skype vouchers!
- Show Who’s Linking to Your Site
- The Importance of Reputation in PR
- Top Management Lies
- U.S. to Auction Frequencies for In-Flight Internet Use (Ken Belson/New York Times)
- VG hosts more than 10,000 blogs
(Via RSS feeds)