Among the pile of mail yesterday awaiting my return from the US was a package from Kaplan Publishing containing a copy of Shel Holtz‘ and Ted Demopoulos‘ new book, Blogging for Business: Everything You Need to Know and Why You Should Care.
This is the latest business book on blogging to appear and covers:
- How to tap into the power of blogs and realize profits from them
- How blogs are different from e-zines, websites, and message boards
- Why businesses need to monitor blogs that discuss their products and services
- How a “blog on the inside” can be a company’s most effective knowledge-sharing tool
- Future iterations of blogging, such as podcasts and vlogs
- Legal considerations associated with blogging such as ownership, copyright, liability and censorship
More information on the book blog.
A review coming once I’ve had a chance to read it. Even though Shel’s my podcasting partner, it will be an objective review!