When the only certainty is change, communicator, blogger and podcaster Neville Hobson analyses and discusses trends, behaviours and practices in social and digital communication to help you understand what they mean for people and organizations.
Five latest posts:
Popular on the blog during the past 30 days:
- A minimalist approach 579 views
- Is wearable technology an ethical nightmare for PR? 493 views
- How high is the reboot bar for IABC? 269 views
- The art of the business tweet 253 views
- How to make your business card a smart card 240 views
- Foundations for evolving relationships between people and machines 176 views
- Test driving Samsung’s new 28-inch 4K UHD monitor 165 views
- PR spam on an industrial scale 135 views
- The meaning of 100 million Facebook likes 121 views
- Brand management is the new marketing 103 views
Selected content from the FIR Podcast Network
Each week, I co-host For Immediate Release: The Hobson & Holtz Report, a business podcast that my podcasting partner Shel Holtz and I started in 2005. We began evolving FIR to another level when we founded the FIR Podcast Network in 2013.
I work with individuals and organizations in four specific areas:
Overall, what I aim to achieve for those I work with is to provide them with expert advice, knowledge, skills, confidence, or tangible content that helps them achieve a specific and measurable business objective.
If you have a business need, I’m open to conversation.
My websites have been sponsored and hosted by WebHostingBuzz since 2011. Uptime is consistently 100% (really). And their support service is first rate, highly professional and very quick.
If you want to know what WebHostingBuzz is like, take a look at my testimonial on their website.
= If you’ve been here before, you’ll probably notice a fresh look to this site =
+ Here’s why. +