Infographics are quite the rage at the moment. There is something quite compelling about a well-constructed visual piece of story-telling that helps you understand complex information quickly.
Here’s one with a difference – a “stats infographic” that is equally compelling, telling you what happens on the web in sixty seconds. Things like:
- 98,000 tweets
- 13,000 iPhone apps downloaded
- Over 125 WordPress plugins downloaded
- 695,000 Facebook status updates
- Almost 695,000 search queries
- 168,000,000 emails sent
- 100 new accounts created at LinkedIn
- 20,000 new posts on Tumblr, the up-and-coming microblogging platform
Even though no source for any of the info is cited, it’s ideal for that PowerPoint deck to help you explain what’s happening on the web. Mind-expanding stuff!