Following the success of the Dell B2B Social Media Huddle last December, plans are fixed for a second edition on May 25, this time in central London.
The aim of the huddle is to bring together senior in-house communications and marketing professionals to exchange and share experiences on B2B social media for mutual benefit. So if you’re with a large B2B company and you’re looking to develop meaningful social media programmes aligned to business objectives, this event is for you.
Feedback from participants was that they valued the networking opportunity to hear real B2B case studies from the speakers and delegates. The huddle’s informal format and relatively intimate size enabled this so much so that 95% of delegates said they would attend a future event like this.
So here I am again, participating with Dell UK’s Kerry Bridge, helping put together an event that’s shaping up like this:
- Overview of the B2B social media landscape
- The basis of the B2B social media business case
- Panel session – ask your questions of several companies who have seen the value in B2B social media already including Dell and HSBC
- Networking lunch
- Case study sharing and social media tips unconference style (we invite you to share your story on the day although you’ll need to contact Kerry beforehand)
- Round table sessions. The week before the session we’ll ask you to choose a topic of interest for your roundtable (Chatham House rules apply)
- After event drinks (optional)
If you’d like to take part on May 25, you’ll need to register so please email us to request the password for access to the registration page. The event is free to participate, ie, there’s no financial cost to register.
If you can’t attend but want to follow the event virtually, you can follow the conversation at the hashtag – #dellb2b. We’re planning on live Ustreaming the sessions on the day; we’ll also upload all presentations on Dell’s Slideshare page.
Watch the #dellb2b hashtag for details of the presentations and Ustream address.