WordPress HelpCenter is a real-time support center for all things WordPress. We can answer simple questions about how to create categories and tags, how to use your links list, or we can help you install and/or troubleshoot themes, plugins, etc. and answer questions about your WordPress.com blog. We can also make little modifications and tweaks to plugins and/or themes (change your colors, fonts, header images, etc.) as desired. Best of all, we have real developers answering the phone when you call – you can get answers, right now!
If WordPress HelpCenter can take care of your needs in under 3 minutes, the call is FREE! Weâ€™ve set the service pricing low and weâ€™ve created a price list for most commonly requested items. Every item on the standard price list is under $20.
Thatâ€™s about Â£13.25 (or about â‚¬15) at the current exchange rate.
Hereâ€™s what you can get help with:
- WordPress installation $19.99
- WordPress upgrade $14.99
- Basic plugin or theme installation: includes most plugins and themes $9.99
- Advanced plugin or theme installation: eg, WP Super Cache, etc – when additional configuration, permissions changes, etc, are required $19.99
- Theme tweaks: change colours, fonts, change a header image, etc $19.99
- WordPress backup your database and all files (including themes and plugins) $19.99
- Plugin or theme customization $19.99
Might be highly worthwhile if your need is pressing, especially if itâ€™s the evening or late in the night in the UK (US opening times are 9am-7pm PST). Easy payment options, too: Visa, MC, PayPal and Google Checkout.
Note that the WordPress HelpCenter has nothing to do with Automattic, the developer of the WordPress platform, who offers pay-for support for WordPress (and WordPress MU) via the Automattic Support Network.
Read the details on what to expect when you call. Hereâ€™s the number: +1-512-788-9236.